Hotel Customer Service
These materials are designed to facilitate a brief presentation (approximately 40 minutes) to customer service staff in hotels.
Materials include a Powerpoint presentation with slides accompanied by notes and activity suggestions for trainers, as well as various handouts to pass around during the session or to give to participants. Also included is an "FAQ" (frequently asked questions) document, which may help trainers respond to questions commonly asked by participants.
Additionally, there are a couple of administrative forms (participant sign-in sheet and evaluation form) that trainers may find helpful in tracking attendance, gathering participants' feedback, and assessing outcomes.
- Answers to Frequently Asked Participant Questions (Word)
- Answers to Frequently Asked Participant Questions (text)
- American Sign Language: Illustrations (Word)
- American Sign Language: Description of Illustrations (text)
- Communication Boards: Illustrations (Word)
- Communication Boards: Description of Illustrations (text)
- Hospitality Training Attendance Sign-In Sheet (Word)
- Hospitality Training Participant Evaluation Form (Word)
This section contains handouts that are given to participants for them to keep.